Remember, financial education is not just for the wealthy its for everyone. Minsan ba, nagigising ka sa gitna ng gabi, kinakabahan kasi namomroblema ka sa pera?
Nag-aalala ka ba para sa kinabukasa ng iyong pamilya?
Sumasakit ba ang ulo mo sa kakaisip ng mga bayaran at kautangan?
Are you a millennial who wants to learn how to invest but you dont know where to start?
Ikaw ba ay isang OFW, sabik na sabik ka nang makita ang iyong pamilya ngunit hindi ka pa makauwi kasi kailangan mo pang kumita?
Anuman ang iyong pinagdaraanan, wag kang mawalan ng pag-asa.
Alam mo ba na pwede mong mabayaran ang iyong mga utang? Pwede mong mabili ang bahay na gusto mo. Pwede mong pag-aralin ang mga anak mo sa magandang paaralan. Pwede ka makapagtravel. Pwede lahat yan.
Maybe youre asking how will that be possible.
Simple lang ang kasagutan, kaibigan. Financial education.
Rich people are rich because they took time to study how money works. Ibig sabihin, kung matutunan mo rin pano ang tamang pag-iipon at pag-aalaga ng pera kaya mo ring yumaman.
Join the Secret to Building Your Future webinar. Libre po ang webinar na ito. Pwede mo mapanood kahit ikaw ay nakatira sa probinsya o sa ibang bansa.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- how to pay off your debts
- how to save money for your needs
- how to save and invest money for your future
- how money works so you and your spouse wont have to argue about money
- and many more!
Here’s the exciting part. The webinar is FREE!
Limited Slots. REGISTER NOW
In addition, narito pa po ang pwedeng matutunan sa FREE webinar na ito:
* Saan napunta ang pera ko? Itigil ang Invisible Leak na nangyayari sa pitaka mo na humihigop sa pera mo sa bangko, dahilan nag pag-aaway niyong mag-asawa, at nagnanakaw ng kinabukasan ng anak niyo.
* Paano maiiwasan ang X-Curve maubos ang pinaghirapan mong ipon dahil lang sa isng medical emergency sa pamamagitan ng pagtayo ng mala Great Wall of China na protection para sa iyong mga ari-arian (Gawin ito ng tama at kalit apo mo sa tuhod ay makikinabang sa ipinundar mo)
* Iwasang gumuho ang mundo mo sa pagkawala ng trabaho sa pamamagitan ng paglikha ng isang matibay na Financial Safety Net upang masalo ang iyong pangangailangan, mapanatili ang iyong pamumuhay, at makaahon muli nang hindi kailangan mangutang.
* Alamin ang 10-20-70 Formula na ginagamit ng mga sigurista upang paniguraduhing napupunta sa tamang lugar ang pinaghirapang ipon kada sweldo
Remember, financial education is not just for the wealthy its for everyone.
© International Marketing Group
Really! What are the main reason why families Fail Financially?
Procrastination is one of the main culprit / reasons families fail financially.
– Because they don’t know where to begin, what they need and the basic financial concept.
Financial Literacy/education is a must for all filipino families.
Learn how to be financially educated through this FREE Ebook. Claim it here: http://bit.ly/Free_SSYBF_Ebook
HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF DEBT EVEN ON A LOWER INCOME? Learn it from here FREE: http://bit.ly/HowTobeDebtFree
HOW TO SAVE FOR YOUR FUTURE HEALTH EXPENSES? Learn it from here FREE: http://bit.ly/HowToSaveForYourFutureHealthExpenses
Learn HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CASHFLOW AND REDUCE DEBTS? Learn it from here FREE:
Learn the New Ways of Saving Money. Click here FREE:
– Learn More About Financial Planning
– Increase Cash Flow
– Start Savings and Investment Program Now
Attend our FREE “The Secret to Saving and Future Seminar” and/or WEBINAR. Register here for FREE:
Did you know what are the three (3) Major Financial Needs?
The three major Financial Needs are as follows:
(1) Income Protection / Life Insurance
– This will protect your family if you die too soon. Life insurance protection can help you replace your income, help finance your children’s education, pay estate tax, pay debts, etc. instantly.
– This is the answer if you live too long, This will generate continuing income for your you when you retire. It is your money working for you.
(3) Long-Term Healthcare
– This is the answer to your healthcare needs when you retire or get old. How comfortable your health care situation will be after you turn age 60 depends on the decision you make today.
Tandaan: “Knowledge is Power” or “Lamang ang may ALAM”
Para sa karagdagang kaalaman, Dumalo sa LIBRENG SEMINAR sa mga sumusunod na lugar:
Register here: Reg Form http://bit.ly/RegistrationFormSeminar
– LIPA CITY
– BATANGAS CITY
– IMUS CAVITE
– CALAMBA LAGUNA
– STA. ROSA LAGUNA
– MAKATI CITY
– CEBU CITY
– SAN MATEO RIZAL
– SUBIC – OLONGAPO
– QUEZON CITY
– DOHA QATAR
– at iba pa
Mag-rehistro lamang dito: Register here: Reg Form http://bit.ly/RegistrationFormSeminar o Private Message me.
“Mag-impok sa tamang pamamaraan at ng sa bandang huli’y may MADUKOT”
Getting to KNOW the basic Financial Concepts and/or understanding the Building Blocks of a Solid Financial Foundation may not be the most exciting subjects to learn or talk about. Isn’t it? It is how are mindset is? It’s who the most of us are.
Did you know that this Financial Foundation could save you in case of unexpected circumstances or expenses?
Build a Solid Financial Foundation is just like Building House. You must start or build it from the group up.
- You must have proper healthcare coverage in the event of a serious health problem or sickness.
- You must have proper protection in the event of premature death.
- Manage and Pay off all your bad debts.
- Set aside 3 to 6 months’ worth of income to deal with sudden changes in the job or business.
- Save and make long term investments.
Learn more of this in our seminar in Makati held every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10am, 2pn and 6pm. Sunday at 3pm. Register here >>> http://bit.ly/RegistrationFormSeminar
Cannot attend in Makati? Attend our Webinar. Register here >>>http://bit.ly/WebinarInvestmentFinancialSeminar
Learn from the experiences of many including our IMG mentors Benj and Fely Santiago, Malvin and Matin Leano, Arnel and Jill Pablo to name a few. Learn also from the experiences of Korina Sanchez, Sharon Cuneta and others.
As Megastar said “Right now, yes, I am [liquid]. A few months ago, when my mommy was sick up to the time when she passed away, everything I had was in solid investments, in properties. You could not really dispose them quickly because they are all pretty high end. You can’t sell something overnight. When my mama died, I didn’t know where I was going to get the next million,” she confessed.
Congratulations to all who are taking their first steps in Building a Strong Financial Foundation. As I always telling you that it may be hard at first, but sooner you will understand and appreciate its importance. You only need to have proper discipline, patience and right mindset.
“Financial Education is not just for wealthy – it’s for everyone” – SSBYF Book
Reference: SSBYF Book, ABS-CBN
As a newbie investor, we are overwhelm of so many information spreading in the net and we don’t know which one to read and follow. Investing in Mutual Fund – Soldivo Funds made easy. Read below:
What is SOLDIVO FUNDS?
SOLDIVO Funds are investment vehicles of choice for investors who seek diversified, well-managed funds that can fuel the fulfillment of life’s dreams. For investors who are committed to disciplined execution, Soldivo Funds are basic components in an investment portfolio geared for growth.
For as low as P5,000.00 you can already open your Soldivo account(s) and increments of P1,000 thereafter.
- The Soldivo Bond Fund – excellent alternative to traditional savings accounts
2. The Soldivo Strategic Growth Fund – best investment option for long-term capital growth
SOLDIVO has authorized capital stock of P500 million. Kaiser International Healthgroup Inc. set up the fund and holds 80% ownership of it, while Rampver Financials and Insurance Agency Inc. owns the remaining 20% and also act as the investment manager of the SOLDIVO Fund.
Did you know that International Marketing Group (IMG) and Rampver Financials inked partnership to both help Filipino families who wish to attain financial independence? With this partnership, IMG members get exempted for paying a sales load fee of 1% to 3.5% or higher depending on a broker’s discretion. With IMG’s zero percent (0%) sales load, members can fully invest their hard-earned money. Aside from that IMG offers lifetime free seminars on financial literacy including seminars on how to invest in Mutual Fund by Rampver.
If you want to learn more about this attend Free Financial Literacy Class / Financial Coaching in Makati. We also have in Batangas City, Calamba and other. Register here > > > http://bit.ly/RegistrationFormSeminar so we could assist you better.
For working Filipino’s abroad (OFW’s), in far provinces and the like, we offers WEBINAR. You only need to Download Zoom Cloud Meeting in your PC, Android Phones and IOS. Register here >>> http://bit.ly/WebinarInvestmentFinancialSeminar
The following procedure will guide you how to invest in SOLDIVO Funds through RAMPVER Financials.
For INITIAL INVESTMENT, Investor for Individual / Joint Account must accomplished the following:
- Client Information Sheet
- Subscription Transaction Form
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- FAO form (For Minors), for FAO Account only
- Copy of Two (2) Photo Bearing Valid IDs, per investor, with three specimen signatures
- NSO Copy of Birth Certificate, for FAO Accounts only
- Proof of Payment
- Check – must payable to the fund of choice
- Cash – Must be made in RAMPVER Financial’s office
Note: Investors with US Indicia will not be allowed to invest in any SOLDIVO Funds
For Manual Booking, Do the following:
- Subscription Transaction Form
- Mode of Payment
- Check – must payable to the fund of choice
- Cash – Must be made in RAMPVER Financial’s office
Note: All transactions made thru this facility should undergo regular booking procedures
For Automatic Booking (BPI Express Online)
To Enroll SOLDIVO Fund(s):
- Go to http://www.bpiexpressonline.com/ and log into your BPI Online account.
- In the main menu, select the following: Payments & reloading → Bills Payment → Enroll Other Bills
- On the e-form, fill in your BPI account details.
- Under the ‘Company Name’, select the Fund name:
- Soldivo Strategic Growth Fund, Inc.
- Soldivo Bond Fund, Inc.
- Under ‘Reference Number’ enter your corresponding folio number (e.g. 600xxxxxxx).
- Click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation notice of your enrolment and a copy sent to your registered email address. You may now make your additional investment online.
TO MAKE AN ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT:
- Go to http://www.bpiexpressonline.com/ and log into your BPI online account.
- In the main menu, select the following: Payments & Reloading → Bills Payment → Pay Bills Today
- On the e-form, under ‘Pay’, select the fund name with the corresponding folio number
- Input the amount to be invested
- Select which BPI Account to be used for payment
- Click ‘Submit’.
- A pop up window will appear verifying your investment details, click ‘OK’.
- You will receive a confirmation code of your investment thru your registered email address.
1.Visit any BPI Branch
2.Fill-out a Deposit/Payment Slip. Fill in the following details:
- Under ‘Account Name/Merchant’s Name’, indicate the fund’s complete name.
- Under ‘Reference No.’, indicate your folio number (e.g. 600xxxxxxx).
Note: Investments transacted after 12:00NN cut-off period will be booked on the next banking day.
It is highly recommended that you send a copy of the bills payment to your account officer for verification.
For IMG members who have zero percent sales load fee as benefit, accomplished form and payment will be submitted to IMG Makati Office.
Download the form here >>> Soldivo Funds Form
Register for FREE Financial Literacy Class
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
Our MISSION is to help 1 MILLION Filipino Families to be Financially Educated by YEAR 2020
Why do we need Financial Literacy Class?
1. UNCERTAIN LABOR MARKET
Advances in technology today replaces more and more workers due to powerful software system and automation. Manufacturing jobs are moving overseas to cut cost.
2. LOW SAVINGS AND HIGH DEBT
It has a major impact on retirement. More Filipinos have little to no savings at all. Most of us are buried in Debt. They don’t manage their finances properly and when emergency arises, their only option is Debt or Loans. When you look around, a lot of Senior Citizens people are still working , some of them rely on their children and on charities.
3. THE HIGH COST OF EDUCATION
The cost of today’s education is already expensive. How much more would you think it would be in
the future. Lack of preparation for college planning will hurt the younger generation.
4. INCREASING COST OF LIVING
Every year, the price of goods and services are increasing from 3% to 5%.
Take Control of your FUTURE
If we don’t prepare for this, how secure do you think our FUTURE will be. If we don’t know how to prepare, do you think we will be Financially Free in the future? Do you think we can RETIRE? Do you think, you will not be a burden to your children in the future?
The future is NOT in the government’s hand nor in our employer’s hand.
The Future is in our hands
Our first step is to have Financial Education to open our eyes and our minds. We need to learn how to:
We need to understand how money works and how money will work for us.
Please DO NOT register if you will not be able to attend the Free Financial Coaching Class in MAKATI.
IMG Office, 10th Floor, The World Center, Gil Puyat Ave. (In Front of MAPU)
Let us give chance to others who really wants to learn!
To register, please complete the below information:
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Registration for Free Financial Literacy Class”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Age:” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Contact No.” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Occupation:” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message:” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Schedule:” type=”radio” required=”1″ options=”Tuesday – 10:00 AM,Tuesday – 2:00 PM,Tuesday – 7:00 PM,Thursday – 10:00 AM,Thursday – 2:00 PM,Thursday – 7:00 PM,Saturday – 10:00 AM,Saturday – 2:00 PM,Saturday – 6:00 PM,Sunday – 3:00 PM”][/contact-form]
What is investing in Mutual Fund really?
Most of us are skeptical when we heard investing in Mutual Fund. Some will tell us that it is scam, pyramiding or networking. I cannot blame them or argue with them, maybe they have no idea about investing in Mutual Fund yet.
Are you? If not, let us learn together.
WHAT IS INVESTING?
Investing as Investopedia defined is the act of committing money or capital to an endeavor (a business, project, real estate, etc.), with the expectation of obtaining an additional income or profit. Investing requires knowledge, purpose, target amount and timeline in order for our investment to grow. Invest in knowledge first by reading valuable books, blogs, video blogs or attend seminar (free or paid). Know the purpose, it may be for retirement, educational funds etc. Let us also take consideration the target Amount and timeline in order for us to succeed and hit our goal.
In choosing investment vehicle, we need to understand whether or not the investment vehicle we chose beats inflation. For example, does the interest of our money deposited in the bank savings account beats inflation? If no, is there any alternative?
Inflation is the price increase of commodities and services over time resulting to decrease in one’s purchasing power. Inflation is a major factor to consider when we are building up our financial future. For example, 100 pesos today will be 97 pesos next year.
Did you know that you can protect your money against the effects of inflation by investing in mutual funds? Investing in mutual funds protects you money against the effect of inflation. Savings accounts in banks are good as it serves emergency funds but certainly there are not enough, for they are susceptible to inflation and can make your money value less over time.
WHAT IS MUTUAL FUND? WHY CHOOSE MUTUAL FUND AS INVESTMENT VEHICLE?
Mutual Fund is money pooled from a certain number of investors or Continue reading “What is investing in Mutual Fund?”
Take the First Step: Invest in your Future
When we we’re young, depending on the family or environment we grow up with, proper protection like life Insurance, Health Insurance and Investment are not commonly discussed. We are unaware of its benefits – to us and especially to our family.
I was skeptical also about it because of hearsays from relatives and friends. I do have Health Care /Medical especially when I was employed here in the Philippines and abroad, but I’m not aware of its full potential. I realized it sooner when I attended Free Financial Literacy class of IMG in Makati office how you can properly build up strong Financial Foundation.
As an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) myself, I was enlightened by the great information I learned from the class. Most probably, it not all, and by first-hand experience, OFW’s go home without enough savings and sometimes still have recurring debt. I have known some at the age of 60 still working overseas to support his family and extended families. What happened you may asked? Also, remembering this scenario made me think, what my life would be at the age of 60? Am I still working or enjoying the remaining days of my life?
The phenomena of OFW’s going home broke, most probably due to underlying factors:
- No Proper or Strong Financial Foundation of both OFW and Family.
- Without it proper Financial foundation, both OFW and family may opt to overspending that could result of having no savings and worst case scenario, fall into debt.
- Change of Life style or habit
- Admit it or not, we opt to purchase something we don’t have before when we are young like shoes, etc. Sometimes peer pressure is the common culprit and influence of mass media.
- Manana habit or Procrastination
- One of the culprit also is being lazy and having to adapt the habits of “mamaya na, saka na yan pag mas Malaki na sweldo ko”. Believe me if you cannot save small amount now how could you in the future. Hope you could.
Yes! We can take charge of our future by investing in Financial Education and right discipline. It could be hard at first but with dedication and perseverance – goal is achievable. Remember that you and your family’s future is not in the hands of others, but in your hands.
Remember that to attain financial independence you must have discipline, dedication and perseverance. List down your goal and stick with it. Read Books and attend Financial Literacy Class (Free or Paid). Apply the knowledge that you learned from it. Learn how to save and invest the right way.
As for me, I could have retire earlier if I have known how to save and invest the right way earlier. But is not too late to learn. I suggest to keep on learning and attend financial literacy class at IMG and learn the following:
- 6 Steps to Financial Security
- How to Prepare for your financial future: X-Curve Concept
- How Money Works (The Rule of 72)
- Prosperity Formula
- How to Build Wealth – the safe and correct way
- Learn how to beat inflation
Strong Financial Foundation could lead into a better future for you and your family. Don’t procrastinate and start now. Congrats if you already did! You are in the right tract. Share also to your family and friends what you had learn. “Di ba sharing is good”.
Move Forward! Invest in your Future and Take Action!
Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mario.manahan.9