How to invest in Soldivo (Mutual) Fund?

Soldivo Fund

As a newbie investor, we are overwhelm of so many information spreading in the net and we don’t know which one to read and follow. Investing in Mutual Fund – Soldivo Funds made easy. Read below:


SOLDIVO Funds are investment vehicles of choice for investors who seek diversified, well-managed funds that can fuel the fulfillment of life’s dreams. For investors who are committed to disciplined execution, Soldivo Funds are basic components in an investment portfolio geared for growth.

For as low as P5,000.00 you can already open your Soldivo account(s) and increments of P1,000 thereafter.

  1. The Soldivo Bond Fund – excellent alternative to traditional savings accounts
    2. The Soldivo Strategic Growth Fund – best investment option for long-term capital growth

SOLDIVO has authorized capital stock of P500 million. Kaiser International Healthgroup Inc. set up the fund and holds 80% ownership of it, while Rampver Financials and Insurance Agency Inc. owns the remaining 20% and also act as the investment manager of the SOLDIVO Fund.

Did you know that International Marketing Group (IMG) and Rampver Financials inked partnership to both help Filipino families who wish to attain financial independence? With this partnership, IMG members get exempted for paying a sales load fee of 1% to 3.5% or higher depending on a broker’s discretion. With IMG’s zero percent (0%) sales load, members can fully invest their hard-earned money. Aside from that IMG offers lifetime free seminars on financial literacy including seminars on how to invest in Mutual Fund by Rampver.

If you want to learn more about this attend Free Financial Literacy Class / Financial Coaching in Makati. We also have in Batangas City, Calamba and other. Register here > > > so we could assist you better.

For working Filipino’s abroad (OFW’s), in far provinces and the like, we offers WEBINAR. You only need to Download Zoom Cloud Meeting in your PC, Android Phones and IOS. Register here >>>

The following procedure will guide you how to invest in SOLDIVO Funds through RAMPVER Financials.

For INITIAL INVESTMENT, Investor for Individual / Joint Account must accomplished the following:

  1. Client Information Sheet
  2. Subscription Transaction Form
  3. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
  4. FAO form (For Minors), for FAO Account only
  5. Copy of Two (2) Photo Bearing Valid IDs, per investor, with three specimen signatures
  6. NSO Copy of Birth Certificate, for FAO Accounts only
  7. Proof of Payment
    • Check – must payable to the fund of choice
    • Cash – Must be made in RAMPVER Financial’s office

Note: Investors with US Indicia will not be allowed to invest in any SOLDIVO Funds


For Manual Booking, Do the following:

  1. Subscription Transaction Form
  2. Mode of Payment
    • Check – must payable to the fund of choice
    • Cash – Must be made in RAMPVER Financial’s office

Note: All transactions made thru this facility should undergo regular booking procedures

For Automatic Booking (BPI Express Online)

To Enroll SOLDIVO Fund(s):

  1. Go to and log into your BPI Online account.
  2. In the main menu, select the following: Payments & reloading → Bills Payment → Enroll Other Bills
  3. On the e-form, fill in your BPI account details.
  • Under the ‘Company Name’, select the Fund name:
    • Soldivo Strategic Growth Fund, Inc.
    • Soldivo Bond Fund, Inc.
  • Under ‘Reference Number’ enter your corresponding folio number (e.g. 600xxxxxxx).
  1. Click ‘Submit’.
  2. You will receive a confirmation notice of your enrolment and a copy sent to your registered email address. You may now make your additional investment online.



  1. Go to and log into your BPI online account.
  2. In the main menu, select the following: Payments & Reloading Bills Payment Pay Bills Today
  3. On the e-form, under ‘Pay’, select the fund name with the corresponding folio number
  • Input the amount to be invested
  • Select which BPI Account to be used for payment
  1. Click ‘Submit’.
  2. A pop up window will appear verifying your investment details, click ‘OK’.
  3. You will receive a confirmation code of your investment thru your registered email address.


1.Visit any BPI Branch

2.Fill-out a Deposit/Payment Slip. Fill in the following details:

  • Under ‘Account Name/Merchant’s Name’, indicate the fund’s complete name.
  • Under ‘Reference No.’, indicate your folio number (e.g. 600xxxxxxx).

Note: Investments transacted after 12:00NN cut-off period will be booked on the next banking day.

It is highly recommended that you send a copy of the bills payment to your account officer for verification.

For IMG members who have zero percent sales load fee as benefit, accomplished form and payment will be submitted to IMG Makati Office.

Download the form here >>> Soldivo Funds Form

Reference: Inquirier,